How To Ensure Clothing Will Fit Me?
Step 1: Measure yourself
Start by getting your own measurements.
1.Measure your shoulders, bust, waist, and hips. You can do this by measuring around your chest for bust, around your belly button for waist, and around your hip bones for your hip measurements.
2. Write down your numbers and keep near you when when you’re about to start your purchase.
1. Measurement units: Millimeters(mm)
2. Place a paper/cardboard against the wall. Step on the paper/cardboard using your feet. Make sure the paper / cardboard doesn't fold or move during this process.
3. Using the pen, make a marking on the paper/cardboard where your longest toe ends. Measure from the edge of the paper (your heel) to your longest toe.
4. If you have wide feet, you may choose a bigger size. If you have narrow feet, you may choose a smaller size.
5. Most people have 1 foot that is longer than the other – The result shall be subject to the measurements from this foot, and it shall be close to the size you were wearing. If there’s a huge difference, the measurements may not be accurate.
Step 2: Consult the size chart on the related product page
-Now simply go to the specific product page on dealsmachine.com
-Consult the size chart
-Order the size that fits your actual measurements.
Remember that size can differ from one brand to another it is absolutely recommended you order according to your own measurements
-Please consult the size chart EXAMPLES below; this is for clothing, and women’s and men’s shoes. For accuracy, your will have to refer to the chart on the actual product page .
-Size are available in both inches and centimeters.
Size chart: Clothing EXAMPLE
Size chart: Mens shoes EXAMPLE